Your Cart is Empty
December 03, 2017
1. GRAB 18 or so inches of your favorite floss (about shoulder-width).
2. TWIRL 1-2x around your middle finger on one hand.
3. TWIRL 1-2x around your middle finger on the other hand.
5. Insert floss between teeth. Make a "C" shape with the floss, hugging each side of each tooth. Slide floss up and down sides of teeth.
4. Hold floss with your pointers and thumbs close together, no more than 1 inch apart.
6. Move to a clean new section of floss for each inter-tooth space. (Repeating the used section of floss will spread bacterial plaque from one space to another.)
TIP: Don't forget to floss behind your back molars too!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 Cocofloss Inc. All rights reserved.